25.2.10

This is how we do it...

...in Minnesota! lol
At an incredible high of 30 I just had to take my son to the park- it was just too nice out to let it go to waste!
We had a blast crunching around in the snow!

And I couldn't help but thinking...
I really love my life.
I look forward to each and every day.
And you know what else? I have never been so happy. Once I had my son and married my best friend it was like all the pieces in my life came together. I feel more confident in myself and what I have to offer to the world. I'm more optimistic. I just want to laugh alot.
Every day offers something new and exciting...
Like yesterday, I only had to work 9-1, then I got to sew for a couple hours before picking Maximus up from daycare, then we went to the park and played. I made pork stir fry for dinner and we watched Olivia- this great show on Nickelodeon about Olivia the pig. I got it for Estell's 3rd birthday cuz Olivia reminds me of her! She wants to do everything and be the center of attention, she talks a lot, she's multi-talented, loved by all, and has an annoying little brother...

haha Now I know my day may not have sounded exciting to everyone but I enjoyed it very much! And I got to look forward to today, a day off from work, a day to just hang out with my kid, a day to sew and clean...
And I don't know what it was.. maybe it was the sun being out and the hope of spring not far off, or maybe it was my adorable little son, or the incredible sex I had with my husband but I just couldn't help think what a wonderful life I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment