6.4.10

While I was away...

We moved!!
We packed up our entire house (which was no easy task!) We filled an entire 100 sq foot storage unit and still have plenty of crap! I guess I should explain, see we moved in with my in-laws! It's been a great time, they have a huge house and lots and lots of dogs lol
Currently the in-laws are working on making the basement into an apartment for us (it's going to be so cool, I'll get pics) This is my first time living in the country in a much smaller town than I was before. I like it- it's quaint. And the Freedom! Oh man! to RUN around outside, the kids love it! and to not have to lock the doors on my car all the time. Speaking of which I got a new car!
SO I know I haven't been the best blogger lately BUT
I have plenty to blog about! So here are some things to look forward to:

1. My first CRAFT SHOW! Whoo hoo!
2. Easter
3. How to Train Your Dragon
4. Our New Place
5. And all the little things in between



No comments:

Post a Comment